GLUTE WORKOUT WITH CLARA NGUYEN – GYM BODY MOTIVATION
Leg days are difficult. You might have a love/hate relationship with the gym on those days, but your hard work will pay off!
Although women aren’t always genetically predisposed to have balanced leg muscles, it doesn’t mean you’re stuck like that! By training your hamstrings and glutes, you can fix that imbalance, and build more defined legs and a round, firm booty.
If you know your lower half needs work, don’t hesitate to work your legs twice per week. Concentrate on the weakest parts of your legs. You don’t need to do any isolation exercises for your quads. They get enough work from compound movements such as squats and lunges. Annihilate your glutes and hamstrings to increase their strength and symmetry to match your quads.
Model Clara Nguyen:
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS:
Thank you for your help!
#couple #workout #gymbodymotivation
Created and produced by Gym Body Motivation
© Copyright by Gym Body Motivation ☞ Do not Reup
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://77days.net/yoga/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Điểm danh những đôi sneaker không bao giờ lỗi mốt để back to school
- Động lực thay đổi sau gần 2 năm tập luyện Transformation motivation
- "Quý ông cơ bắp" 60 tuổi khiến Quyền Linh – Kiến Huy ghen tị | HTV MÃI MÃI THANH XUÂN| MMTX #1
- EDM Tik Tok ✗ Top 10 Bản Nhạc Tik Tok Trung Quốc Remix Được Yêu Thích Nhất 2020 | Nhạc Tik Tok | TPN
- Bí quyết tập GYM múi bụng đẹp, lưng dẻo dai làm tình trâu
Leave a Reply