How to Use Snipping Tool (Beginners Guide)
How to use the built-in screenshot tool for Windows 7, 8.1, and 10. People keep asking me how to capture a smaller portion of their screen to copy text, an image or anything else they need saved. You could use the screenshot feature in many of the popular browsers, which have their limits or you could install 3rd party software. If you run the Windows operating system, they have a built-in screenshot program, called the Snipping Tool, which has most of the features most people would ever need. This beginners guide will show you how to use the Snipping Tool and go over the key features.
If you’re new, Subscribe! ▶
Share This Video ▶
0:35 System Requirements
0:55 How to Open
4:05 Create a Keyboard Shortcut
“Beginners Guide Tutorials”
TechGumbo is a leading source for the technology that we use each day. Whether it’s discussing computer operating system tricks, the latest tips for your mobile phone, finding out about the newest gadgets, or beginners guides that show you how to use the software on your computer, TechGumbo has boundless topics on technology for the astute YouTube viewer.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://77days.net/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kỹ thuật download snagit 11 full crack / key snagit 11 nhanh chóng và hiệu quả
- [Game] Trượt tuyết siêu dễ thương cùng Ski Safari 2 – Appvn
- Snipping tool kya hota hai/Computer me screenshot kaise le
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Gameplay (PC HD) [1080p60FPS]
- How to Install: Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 BLADMAN | Cracked By Bladman