How To Use Snipping Tool In Windows 10 [Tutorial]
This tutorial will show you how to take a picture of your screen in Windows using a built-in application called the Snipping Tool.
Sometimes the easiest way to make a copy of something is to take a snapshot of your screen—this is what Snipping Tool does. Use it to save and share news stories, movie reviews, or recipes.
Capture all or part of your PC screen, add notes, save the snip, or email it from the Snipping Tool window. You can capture any of the following types of snips:
Free-form snip. Draw a free-form shape around an object.
Rectangular snip. Drag the cursor around an object to form a
Window snip. Select a window, such as a browser window or dialog box, that you want to capture.
Full-screen snip. Capture the entire screen.
After you capture a snip, it’s automatically copied to the Snipping Tool window. From there you can annotate, save, or share the snip.
This tutorial will apply for computers, laptops, desktops,and tablets running the Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 operating systems.Works for all major computer manufactures (Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Lenovo, Samsung).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://77days.net/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kỹ thuật download snagit 11 full crack / key snagit 11 nhanh chóng và hiệu quả
- [Game] Trượt tuyết siêu dễ thương cùng Ski Safari 2 – Appvn
- Snipping tool kya hota hai/Computer me screenshot kaise le
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Gameplay (PC HD) [1080p60FPS]
- How to Install: Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 BLADMAN | Cracked By Bladman