Send Email in WordPress Using the Gmail 2020 (using SMPT server)
I’ll show you how to send emails from WordPress using Gmail instead of the default address and actually, this is pretty easy with a plugin called WP Mail SMTP by WPForms.
After this video, your WordPress emails will not go to spam folders and they will look more professional.
Alright, So this tutorial will work for Gmail and for G Suite and the installation is identical.
I assume you have a Gmail account already and also we will use google developers dashboard.
Google developers dashboard:
The structure of this video:
2. Installing the WP Mail SMTP WordPress Plugin
3. Configuring the WP plugin
4. Creating OAuth consent and ID in Google Developers (set up the Google API)
5. Adding Client ID & Client secret from Google Developers to WordPress. This links my WordPress email to Gmail,
Usually, WordPress uses PHP to send emails that usually end up in Spam folder, to avoid this we will be using SMTP.
For this tutorial, we will use Gmail for the SMTP which needs some data from the Google Developers Console website.
My website setup recommendations:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kỹ thuật download snagit 11 full crack / key snagit 11 nhanh chóng và hiệu quả
- [Game] Trượt tuyết siêu dễ thương cùng Ski Safari 2 – Appvn
- Snipping tool kya hota hai/Computer me screenshot kaise le
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Gameplay (PC HD) [1080p60FPS]
- How to Install: Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 BLADMAN | Cracked By Bladman