Hey there guys and welcome to Subsistence. Reading a bunch of reviews shows some players struggle to get started, so I have created this survival guide packed with hints and tips in surviving the first few days and getting set up.
Subsistence game info:
“Subsistence is a sandbox, first person, solo or co-op, PvE open-world survival game. Struggle to build a base and gear-up in the hostile environment. Defend yourself from wildlife and AI hunters (who also build bases in the world). Progress your base technology for advanced item crafting and upgrades. Farm crops, raise small animals and harvest and refine resources to rise in dominance in the world. If you enjoy open-world sandbox survival games, resource gathering and grinding to build a base, you may enjoy playing the early access version of the game.
* Singleplayer and Co-op PvE sandbox experience.
* Crafting mechanics.
* Dynamic base building.
* Weapon upgrade system.
* Mining and refining of ores.
* AI Hunters (with AI base building).
* Animal husbandry.
* Food cooking mechanics.
* World day-night cycle.
* Temperature change based on time-of-day and altitude.
* Character hunger/thirst/strength mechanics.
* Character clothing system.
* System for inviting/removing players to access bases.
* Central power system for bases (base items require power to function).
* Npc enemy leveling system.”
Get Subsistence on Steam:
Please support my channel by liking and subscribing, it helps a lot!